Do you want to regain your old Facebook account?
Your Facebook account can be disabled in two ways. Maybe that it is deactivated by you or disabled by the official. If the account is deactivated by you then it can be recovered using the few steps. But if it has been deactivated by FB team then you will have to face a process to regain your old account.
Here we define the few steps that how you can Recover Facebook Account from such type of problem. You may also look for Facebook Technical Support Number to get back to your disabled account. so, stay stick to this page if you wish to regain your account.
Are you the one who wants to recover your old FB account?
Recover a disabled Facebook account using two methods:
#1. Recover Account disabled by the user itself:
- Open the facebook.com from any of web browser.
- Type your valid email id and password, the email id should be same that you have used while signing up time. And if you don’t remember your old password then click at to forget password link. Click at login and it will recover your old password.
Note: User should be aware of updated privacy settings. If you were off for a long time on your Facebook account. Check your “privacy settings “and see there is any update which has been modified by the Facebook technical team,
#2. Recover Account Disabled by Administrator
- If your Facebook account is disabled by the administrator. Then you get a disabled message from the official when you login into your account. And if you don’t get a disabled message, it means there is a problem with your login.
- Generally, the user faces the account disabled issue when they violate the Facebook terms and condition as the official has the rights to disable your account anytime. Facebook defines violent terms like continue with banned behavior still you are warnings from Facebook, unsolicited contact for harassment purpose, unwanted advertising, posting content or other reasons may be there that violates Facebook terms.
- Maybe the situation that your account disabled by mistake, and then you need to put a request. Submit your request by clicking on the link
And fill the information:
- Email address which you want to associate with Facebook account
- Users full name
- Your birthday information
- You can also fill the additional information under the option of “additional information”
- Then you have to click on “Send” button. Your request will send to Facebook. And wait for the response.
Hope using the above information you can activate your disabled Facebook account. And if you want to get in touch with technician then do one thing, just call at Facebook Customer Service Phone Number @ (1-800-815-9383). The tech support team will help you instantly and resolve your issue on the spot. you can easily get in touch with the experts by dialing the given number.