Sometimes users of Facebook face the error code 500 with their Facebook account. Your account can get stuck and it becomes unable to access with 500 error code. You can resolve Facebook error code by calling third party Facebook technical support number as you all know Facebook does not offer any official telephonic support.
Are you the one facing 500 error code with Facebook Account?
Find the symptoms, causes, and solution from here. Dive to this blog.
Symptoms of Facebook Error Code 500:
- “Error 500” can damage active computer program window.
- The system can frequently crash with error code 500.
- Facebook Chat Error 500 is exposed.
- Windows performance gets sluggish and slows down performance with keyboard or mouse input.
- The system may sporadically “freezes” for sometimes at the moment.
Causes of Facebook Error 500 Code:
- Corrupt/Incomplete installment of the Facebook software program.
- Due to Windows registry corruption with Facebook recently software changes.
- Virus or Malware can corrupt Windows system or Facebook software program
- Facebook related files which have mistakenly deleted.
There may be other factors also which causes the 500 error code. Do not worry Facebook support team will instruct you to troubleshoot all those causes.
How to Resolve Facebook Error 500:
- The Registry Entries Linked to Error 500 repair all them.
- Perform a Malware scan of your PC
- Clean all PC Junk Temporary Files or Folders With Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)
- Update system Device Drivers
- Use PC Restore to “Undo” Recent Changes
- Uninstall/Reinstall Facebook Programs Linked with Error 500
- Access Windows PC File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
- Install all new updates of Windows
- Do a clean Windows Installation
Hope you can troubleshoot Facebook error 500 using the above instructions. And if you face any trouble with your facebook account then call to Facebook Customer Support Phone Number @ 1-800-815-9383. Exper technicians are waiting to resolve your FB related issues by 24/7.